Honey Baby Wrap Carrier
Honey Baby Wrap Carrier in Honey & Cream Stripes
With many incredible benefits for both baby and parent you can understand why our Joey Baby Wrap Carriers are loved by mums & dads all around Australia. Designed to keep your little one safe, snug & secure, our baby carriers are simple to use and extremely comfortable to wear. Carry your little one closer in your Joey Baby Wrap Carrier.
Proudly Certified Hip Healthy by International Hip Dysplasia Institute
Benefits of our Baby Wrap Carriers;
- Calms a fussy baby & reduces crying
- Comforts little ones suffering from Colic or Reflux
- Helps reduce postpartum depression
- Mimics the womb & assists newborns through the Fourth Trimester
- Incredible way to bond and create a connection with your baby
- Hands free and convenient
- Boosts breast milk production & enables discreet feeding
- Aids in baby's development both physically and emotionally
Features of our Baby Wrap Carriers;
- Proudly Certified Hip Healthy by IHDI
- Suitable from birth (3kg) to 10-12 months (8-10kg)
- Made from 94% Modal 6% Spandex
- Ultra soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Simple & Easy to use
- One size fits all (from petite to plus size!)
Honey Baby Wrap Carrier
The fabric is great. It would have been nicer if the fabric was the same pattern on both sides, no matter how you wrap it there is a white inside out appearance. I would opt for a solid colour wrap in hindsight knowing this.
I’m super impressed with the baby wearing wrap. It looks beautiful and feels so soft. Would recommend!
I honestly don’t know how I’ve gotten to my THIRD baby and not had a wrap carrier. This thing has been an absolute game changer as a mum of three. I get to hold my third baby close while still having my hands free to cater for my other children. It’s helped me feel so much more relaxed and connected with our baby, who is now almost a month old. Outings have been a total breeze, which is life saving when you’ve got school drop off to consider on top of newborn life.
It’s soft, easy to use after a couple of practice turns (just like tying shoe laces!) and the colours are definitely on trend. If you’re considering a wrap carrier for yourself or as a gift for a new mum, DO IT. It’ll pay for itself a million times over in how utterly invaluable it is to have in those first few months. I’ll recommend it a million times over.
Easy to use and comfortable. Love my joey wrap. There was an issue with the delivery and the team sorted it out and sent a replacement immediately. Great customer service