Breast Milk Catcher
Benefits of our Breast Milk Catcher;
- Catches let-down from opposite breast while breastfeeding
- Beneficial for engorgement and pain, particularly when breast milk is first coming in
- Suction base and leakproof stopper to avoid devastating spillages
- Perfect for use on long distance trips
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
Features of our Breast Milk Catcher;
- Made from high quality food grade silicone
- Suitable for all breasts shapes and sizes
- Compact to fit perfectly into any nappy bag or hand bag
- Leakproof stopper to preserve milk and prevent accidental spills
- Easy to use and clean
- BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate-free
Measurements; Flange opening 85mm diameter, 150mm tall, base 58mm
Cleaning Instructions; The Breast Milk Catcher should be cleaned after each use. To clean, simply wash and sterilise using steam or boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents, sterilising tablets or UV sterilisers to clean this product as is may impact lifespan.
Instructions For Use:
- Gently squeeze the breast milk catcher to force the air out.
- Invert the flange and place your breast (with your nipple centred) in the milk of the milk catcher neck.
- Release the flange, slightly let the pump go until you feel suction.
- Maintaining a full seal of contact with your breast, start expressing or catching your let-down. To encourage let-down, you can squeeze the catcher every now and then, gently massage your breast if you have a free hand or apply a warm compress to your breast (our Mama Recovery Pack can be used for this purpose.)
- Place leakproof stopper in the neck once you have finished and store breastmilk appropriately.